Thursday, August 21, 2014

Introduction

Alright ladies and gentleman I am starting this blog (maybe eventually if it grows website) to help us keep our photo ops, con pictures, and overall good times in one location. If you are interested in helping me out (as in sending me a copy of your pics so I can post them with credit given to you) Email me at conventionhq@gmail.com. The goal is to streamline where our pics are and to help people connect at other cons not just Stargate or Creation Enterntainment cons. 

My goal/dream is to connect those of us going to things like:
Stargate

Supernatural
Vampire Diaries
Teen Wolf
Dragon Con
Wizard World 
Comicon
and many others to one location where we can share our joys/pictures/good times and grow as a community.

If you are interested send me your pics and email so I can credit them back to you and I will start posting as soon as I get some pictures. 

Enjoy and if you have ideas or suggestions please feel free to email me at:
conventionhq@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment