Monday, August 25, 2014

Michael Shanks

This is a picture of me with Michael Shanks in Chicago at the Stargate Convetion on 8/15-8/17 2014 (panel photos to follow)

This was not my first time meeting Mr. Shanks we met back in 2012 for the first time where I was so happy I accidentally had him sign my photo op. I KNOW RIGHT?!!?! That may or may not be a big deal to you but I had up to that point NEVER done this and yet. Sigh it did give us something to talk about ;)
This year however the authographs were before the actual photo so I had him sign a group shot I had done in 2012 with Joe Flanigan... I mean come on that is awesome no?!


Both times were a pleasure and I enjoyed every quick second that I got to talk to him or just hold him LOL

Michael Shanks is like Nathan and has a TON of credits to his name so it would take a minute (and if you would like to volunteer for that job I would be happy to have you list them all) So instead I will post the ones you might know best:
Stargate
Andromeda
24
Eureka
Stargate Atlantis
Burn Notice
SGU
Smallville
Mr. Hockey
Saving Hope

Do you have a picture with Michael Shanks or at a Stargate Convention (panel photos welcomed as well)? Share your experience or send your picture to conventionhq@gmail.com and I will go ahead and post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment