Saturday, August 23, 2014

Nathan Fillion

This photo belongs to Court please do not re-post without permission. Thank you.


One of my dear friend Courtney went to Fan Expo last year (2013) to get this magical shot!

When asked about a funny story Court told me that Nathan was in LOVE with her hair!  

Awww that's so awesome I have to admit I'm a little Jelly that he at least talked to you ;)

Can't hate too much b/c I heart her and my gosh what a lovely picture.





Do you have a picture with Nathan or at Fan Expo? Share your experience or 
send your picture to conventionhq@gmail.com and I will go ahead and post! 




1 comment:

  1. I wanted this personalized but I'm doing dragoncon instead while he is at fan expo again. Hopefully I will be able to meet him again soon

    ReplyDelete